In the Textural Reverence course you will receive...
- Almost 3 hours of concentrated video content
- 21 expertly delivered lessons
- 12 techniques that I devised and share with you to create unique artworks
- PDF downloads of photographs, ephemera and inspiration
- Links to materials
- Design tips to download
My teaching style is clear and succinct. I fully explain each technique and my thinking around it, but you won't sit through hours of chatter.
Work at your own pace to make your spirtual journal or own textural creation.
Lifelong learning with lifetime access to this course.
Download the lessons and make art wherever you choose.
"As soon as I saw Jane Chipp post her most recent class, I knew I was in. One of the best classes I have ever taken online. Endless possibilities with all the techniques she teaches in that beautiful, soft voice. Very thorough and absolutely fascinating. Her many transfer techniques are all new to me and I can't wait to receive some of the materials to pursue this course to the fullest." Constanza.
"Textural Reverence" by Jane Chipp
Mixed Media Online Course
In this course I will teach you...
...the techniques that I have devised to make rich, aged-looking surfaces, textures and images, including:
- creating substrates using papers, fabrics, paint, plaster, thread... beautiful artworks start with beautiful bases
- my secret technique for printing on delicate fabrics and scraps
- transferring images onto textured surfaces
- drawing and painting techniques... no drawing skills required!
- creating rich, grungy textures
- using plaster to create ancient-looking surfaces
The techniques that I teach in Textural Reverence can be used in so many ways as you will see below. In the course I use prayer cards as examples... but you could use any images!